InfoComm International announced the election results for the 2016 InfoComm International Board of Directors and Leadership Search Committee (LSC).
Julian Phillips, executive vice president, Whitlock, has been elected Secretary-Treasurer of the Board by InfoComm membership. InfoComm members also elected Jeff Day, CEO, Bluewater Technologies; and Kevin Kelly, president, chief operating office and owner, Stampede, to the board.
In addition, the leadership search committee appointed Ratnesh Javeri, CTS-D, managing director, Innovative Systems and Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to the Board of Directors. Zane Au, CTS-D, LEED AP, Shen Milsom & Wilke, was re-appointed to the board.
Members elected Alexis Bryant La Broi, systems consultant, Avitecture, to serve on InfoComm’s Leadership Search Committee. La Broi has been in the AV industry since 1995.
Members of the InfoComm Board will appoint a director to complete Phillips’ current term at the next board meeting later this year. The current president of the board will appoint two additional LSC members, rounding out the new governance of InfoComm for 2016.
A complete listing of the 2016 InfoComm board of directors appears below:
• LSC chair: Matt Emerson, CTS, CEAVCO Audio Visual Co.
• President: Craig Janssen, LEED AP, Idibri
• President-elect: Gary Hall, CTS-D, CTS-I, Cisco Systems
• Secretary-treasurer: Julian Phillips, Whitlock
• Directors: Zane Au, CTS-D, LEED AP, Shen Milsom & Wilke; Frank Culotta, CTS, Symco; Maru Gaitán, Grupo Niza; Ratnesh Javeri, CTS-D, Innovative Systems and Solutions Pvt. Ltd.; and Joe Pham, Ph.D., QSC Audio Products.