San Diego, California -- DVEO®, a well respected supplier to leading telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world, is now shipping their scalable network management server. The DASHBOARD II™ enables control and monitoring of multiple DVEO streaming devices and file based transcoders across an enterprise or a network via a single dashboard residing on a DVEO server at a highly connected central point. It will make its debut at stand 2.A34 at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), September 15-19, in Amsterdam.
The DASHBOARD II is DVEO's centralized network based resource management hardware/software solution designed to manage Cloud, Telco, or Enterprise deployments of clusters of encoders, transcoders, decoders, and video servers.
The software provides a single "dashboard" to start and stop streaming devices on an as-needed basis. It automates error handling and if needed instantly alerts management via text or email alerts. The software resides on a low end server which features extra redundancies.
"With the DASHBOARD II, one person can oversee and control the operational status of an unlimited number of devices. With today's powerful computers we can in real time also automatically analyze the streams and fix the streams in real time as well," commented Laszlo Zoltan, Vice President of DVEO. "The system is suitable for use with both traditional hardware clusters and cloud based resources."
The DASHBOARD II logs events and can store a history of output bitrate, jitter and packet loss errors up to one year. Later on it will provide scheduling.
The DASHBOARD II software is scanned by the Qualys® professional security auditor. It can be configured with different user log-ins for control of specific servers.
DVEO, DASHBOARD II, and UPTIME II IP/IP are trademarks of Computer Modules, Inc.
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Supplemental Information for Press Release
Features -- General:
* Scalable to any size system
* Designed for intuitive operation
* Designed for use with traditional hardware and cloud based resources
* Enables control and monitoring of multiple DVEO streaming devices across an enterprise or across a network
* Adjust resources as demand fluctuates
* Provides service configurations
* Secure application that is scanned by QUALYS professional security auditor
* Captures and manages all logs for historical purposes
* Email notifications on alarms
* Resides on 1 RU highly redundant server running Ubuntu® Linux®
Features -- Monitoring:
* Video Preview
* Codec statistics
* System health
* Event logging
* Auto Text or Email alerts of designated events
* Displays current output bitrate, jitter and packet loss errors
* Displays current CPU load, CPU Temp, Memory status
* History of output bitrate, Jitter and packet loss errors up to one year
Features -- Management:
* Supplements UPTIME II IP/IP™ application for N+1 redundant configurations
* Remote activation
* Stop, Start, and Edit outputs
* Update encoders
* Delete encoders
* IP routing
* Query device status
* Captures device logs for analysis
* Different User logins Admin, User read, User control for specific servers
Suggested Retail Price:
DASHBOARD II: $9,995 U.S.
DVEO is a well established, privately held entity headquartered in San Diego, California, since 2001. DVEO develops and sells broadcast quality video encoding and streaming products, media servers and ad insertion solutions to leading Telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world. The DVEO solutions enable multi-screen service delivery to any device, anytime, anywhere in the world. Deployment models include turnkey installations and cloud-based service delivery. All solutions are built on Linux OS and Intel Xeon-based platforms to ensure 24x7 reliability, and feature DVEO-developed software for maximum flexibility and upgradability, ensuring long term investment protection. These ultra-reliable products are matched by valuable pre-sales consultancy, outstanding post-sales service and support, and -- not least -- unusual affordability.
For more information on DVEO, please contact Rebecca Gray at +1 (858) 613-1818 or
. To download the DVEO press releases and product images, visit the news section at
DVEO®, 11409 West Bernardo Court, San Diego, California, 92127
Web: www.dveo.com phone: +1 (858) 613-1818, fax: +1 (858) 613-1815