Opticis multi-format converter, OMVC-200 can accept various video signals such as DVI, VGA, Component video, S-video and Composite video as an input. It detects the first connected input signal and converts it to one (1) fiber DVI signal.
With powerful OPTICIS fiber-optic technology, OMVC-200 is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200)@ 60Hz DVI signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one (1) SC multi-mode fiber. To recover electrical DVI signal, DVFX-100-R is used as a receiver.
For better compatibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management for DVI and VGA inputs, reading and restoring by just connecting OMVC-200 to the display.
OMVC-200 is Fiber-optic Multi format converter which supports:
- Accepts DVI, VGA, Component, S-Video, and Composite inputs.
- Detects the first connected input video signal and converts it into one (1) fiber DVI.
- Transmits signal up to 500m (1640feet) over SC multi-mode fiber.
- Provides mounting bracket (model name: OPMCB) complying with VESA 75, 100 standards to be attached on various places.
- Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the OMVC-200 (Self-EDID)
- Has Locking type DC power supplier.
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13558 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org