Opticis new 1-fiber series is leading the trends in broad range of applications.
DVI extender, DVFX-100
is easy to connect to your existing system, giving you and your customers the confidence that you have the best solution in the market.
With powerful OPTICIS multi-mode CWDM component technology,
is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA(1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one(1) multi-mode fiber. For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Auto-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging to the display. It is certified with IEC60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 3 LASER Industry Safety.
- Supports up to WUXGA(1920x1200) @60Hz
- Supports bit rate up to 2.25Gbps, which covers 36 bits color depth of 1080p
- Transmits Uncompressed DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over one (1) multi-mode fiber with SC terminated connector
- Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
- Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver), LED indicators
- Certifications: CE / FCC, UL/EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | email@example.com