The detachable DVI extender, M1-201SA-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and compatible with all industry standard connectors.
M1-201SA-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 500m (1640feet) over a pair of duplex LC multi-mode fiber.
For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging transmitter module to the display. It is also certified with UL/EN60601-1, 60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
Feature & Technical Specifications
- Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz
- Uncompressed DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over a pair of duplex LC multi-mode fiber
- Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
- Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver) LED indicators
- Easy and simple installation
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org