Optical HDMI extender, HDFX-150-TR is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with four (4) LC fibers connection. The transmitter and receiver set, HDFX-150-TR enables to transmit WUXGA (1920x1200) or 1080p at 60Hz signal up to 300m (985feet), avoiding any tricks like scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission and supports 3D contents transmission.
The pure fiber connection between transmitter and receiver, gives clean, secure and easy installation with perfect electrical isolation with no electrical hazard and interference. Both Transmitter (TX) and Receiver (RX) of HDFX-150 can be operated by DC power supply; however, Receiver (RX) can be operated by USB power by plugging included USB cable to the display.
It supports CEC, EDID and HDCP for better installation flexibility and compatibility.
- Transmits HDMI data up to 300m (985feet) over two (4) LC multi-mode fibers (50/125um)
- Extends WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz (1.65Gbps/ch) or 1080p at 60Hz (36bit, 2.25Gbps/ch)
- Supports HDMI1.3, 36-bit color depth
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Has HDMI receptacle and provides intermediate cable for flexible installation
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org