OPTICIS BR-100 19” 1RU frame is a modular and systematic fiber-optic solution providing a variety of optical extenders with the flexibility to handle multi-rate SDI formats such as 3G-SDI (SMPTE-424M), HD-SDI (SMPTE-292M), SD-SDI (SMPTE-259M) by 8-channel of CWDM, AES-3id audio compatible with SMPTE-276 and Dolby-E, RS-232/422 and 100Base Ethernet extending all signals over 20km.
All extenders and dual power supply modules are hot-swappable to allow system maintenance without any disruption or disconnection. Each of the various extenders are also available in a compact stand-alone type to be incorporated into any broadcast workflow from small studio and OB vans to master control room.
BR-100 can deploy 1 slot sized extender up to 16 slots and indicates the status of mounted extenders in front panel by LED; LD(Slot ID), PD status, Power and FAN alarm. Dual AC power can be changed by removing the front panel, without cutting off the power to the system. Redundant power is included.
- Compact 19” 1RU power supply and multi-extender mounting frame
- Adopts up to sixteen (16) units of optical extenders (Video, Audio, Data and Ethernet)
- Has SC fiber connectors and SDI BNC connector on the rear panel
- Equips status indicators for power, fan error (fan stop), slot ID, signal detection and status of each slot on front panel and module
- Provides redundant power for load-sharing and hot swapping
- All extenders can be used as stand-alone box with external +5V power supplier
- Forced air cooling
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org