Samsung Electronics America Introduces New 21in. MonitorSamsung Electronics America recently introduced the SyncMaster 215TW TFT-LCD monitor. At 21in., the widescreen Samsung SyncMaster 215TW 8/02/2006 11:47 AM Eastern
Samsung Electronics America Introduces New 21in. Monitor
Aug 2, 2006 3:47 PM
Samsung Electronics America recently introduced the SyncMaster 215TW TFT-LCD monitor. At 21in., the widescreen Samsung SyncMaster 215TW offers a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 8ms (G-to-G) response rate, 300cd/m2 brightness, 1680x1050 resolution, 178-degree viewing angle, scanning frequency of 30kHz-80kHz horizontal, and 56Hz-75Hz vertical and 0.270mmx0.270mm pixel pitch, at a $549.99 MSRP.
Key features of the display include:
- The capability to allow viewers to watch two sources of input at the same time with its Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture features
- The option of using either a digital or analog interface for viewing images and text
- Digital Video Interface (DVI), which provides a shaper, cleaner image and a more accurate representation of the original video source (S-Video, composite, component, analog)
- No adjustments required, even when randomly changing resolutions using automatic auto adjustment
- Digital output that is directly interfaced to the digital input of the LCD panel, providing a more consistent, optimum quality image
- Maximum of 16.7 million colors
"Due to the display's high image quality and versatility, the SyncMaster 215TW is a perfect monitor for a wide range of users, including gamers, SOHO, government, education, and financial institutions," says Andy Weis, product marketing manager, display products, Samsung Electronics America. "Samsung's research and development team is dedicated to consistently developing high-quality, leading-edge products. The 215TW, with its wide 178-degree viewing angle and Samsung's Magic Technologies, is a prime example of that commitment."
The 215TW is currently available through Samsung resellers and distribution partners, which can be located by calling 1 (800) SAMSUNG or by visiting www.samsung.com. All Samsung displays are backed by a three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight, as well as toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, 356 days a year for the life of the display.