SpinetiX HMP100The award-winning HMP100 hyper media player from Swiss digital signage manufacturer SpinetiX will be demonstrated in a variety of configurations at InfoComm 2010 5/31/2010 4:38 PM Eastern
May 31, 2010 8:38 PM
The award-winning HMP100 hyper media player from Swiss digital signage manufacturer SpinetiX will be demonstrated in a variety of configurations at InfoComm 2010. The HMP100 uses open software standards that meet the growing demand for affordable and targeted messaging, and enables users to provide custom applications. It offers a cost-effective, dedicated, and standalone alternative to traditional PC-based video to deliver content. It’s based on the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) platform, and it can mix streaming video, encoded video or images, and audio file formats with other dynamic information such as RSS or XML. By using auxiliary equipment such as 3G, GPS, RFID, videowalls, and kiosks, Spinetix hardware and software make it easier to put together a content-rich and intelligent system. Price: NA
See us at booth N1739
- Primacoustic now offers free room acoustics analysis!
- Radial introduces two new members of the Vancouver, BC based team.
- Ron Lagerlof Picks Sommer Cable For Meyer Sound Installs
- Christie displays visualization and simulation solutions with true to life performance at I/ITSEC 2015
- Powersoft Shakes Things Up as 'Xperience The Power' Showcases World's Most Powerful Subwoofer Technology: M-System
- Trinity Video Communications Acquires Assets of Programming Services Group, LLC (PSG)
- Christie Boxer 30 Projector Added to Multiple Award-Winning Lineup
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- Camplex Lightweight Mini Fiber Optic Camera Cables for Mobile Broadcast & Steadicam Applications
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event