Amsterdam, NL – February 6, 2017 – Indy Audio Labs, LLC, an international leader in audio/video electronics design and manufacturing, and owner of the revered high-performance brands Aragon and Acurus, is pleased to demonstrate its new Acurus ACT 4, a 13.3 immersive audio home cinema processor featuring Dolby Atmos and DTS:X at ISE 2017 in booth #5-V125. In their ISE debut, the American company will showcase its flagship processor along with its full lineup of Aragon and Acurus electronics for high-end 2-channel, multi-zone and home cinema applications.
The new ACT 4 processor from Acurus features 13 main outputs and up to 3 subwoofer outputs for decoding and rendering native audio streams in larger speaker layouts such as 7.3.6. According to Indy Audio Labs CTO, Ted Moore, “Until now, home cinema installers and home owners had no options under $20K to break the 12-channel native decoding barrier. The ACT 4 changes the game in delivering bigger layouts AND ultimate sound quality from an affordable, reliable, easy-to-install package”. Indy Audio Labs’ unique ACT 4 immersive audio processor features a number of technology benefits such as:
• Support for fully decoding and upmixing to the largest speaker layouts.
• Simplified setup via front panel or mobile device saves installation and setup time.
• Crossmixing enables upmixing of channel-based Dolby or DTS audio using either Dolby Surround or DTS Neural Surround.
• Intelligent Auto Mode optimally fills all loudspeakers for any source format.
• Indy Audio Labs FastSwitch technology switches decoding formats in 100mS, more than 10x faster than other decoders or AVRs at any price.
• Extensive layout support for handling a wide variety of listening situations.
• Proprietary system architecture delivers state-of-the-art immersive technology with an absolute devotion to sound purity and expression.
Integrators and resellers interested in learning more about the ACT 4 may visit Indy Audio Labs’ booth (#5-V125) at ISE 2017 in Amsterdam, NL, or contact Indy Audio Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org. International inquiries should be directed to Sheldon Combs, Indy Audio Labs’ VP of International Sales at email@example.com
About Indy Audio Labs
Indy Audio Labs began shipping its new generation of award-winning Acurus and Aragon products in late 2011. The company, founded by two industry veteran technologists, saw a vision for complementing high-performance audio with Internet-of-Things (IoT) control. All products are designed and manufactured in Indiana, USA. Indy Audio Labs maintains its headquarters in the Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis and sells its products in both the USA and around the world.