Aurora Multimedia’s VPX-TC1 Pro Series will be on display at InfoComm 2022 (Booth W919). The 1G IP Streaming solution utilizes Aurora’s Mimix CODEC technology, allowing for near perfect reproduction of video up to 4K60 4:4:4 over 1G networks. Featuring only one frame of latency and seamless switching, the VPX-TC1 uses as little as 8 watts of power consumption while maintaining a small footprint.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 1G RJ‑45 Ethernet switch. When the VPX‑TC1 box unit is set up to be a transmitter, the 2 HDMI inputs become a source switch and the HDMI output becomes a potential loop out. When set up as a receiver, a user can select the local HDMI inputs or an IP source. The VPX-TC1 2 gang wall unit is a transmitter with 2 inputs and USB making it the first of its type for 4K60 4:4:4 premium 1G AVoIP. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the VPX‑TC1 is set up, the audio can be de‑embedded at any location, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (100Mbps) for memory sticks & cameras. Each VPX-TC1 USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. To keep the system friendly, an OSD and integrated web server are available for easy navigation and setup of features.
Digital signage, education, corporate, and residential are just a few markets which benefit from the flexibility and low cost of the VPX‑TC1 Pro series.
- Configure as Encoder or Decoder
- 4K60 4:4:4 UHD 120m over 1G CAT 5e
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2
- HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- LPCM up to 12-channels, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby ATMOS
- 12 bits color depth processing, 16bits OSD
- AES 256 Encryption
- One Frame Latency (16.6ms)
- Low Power Fanless Design
- Seamless Switching
- Video Wall with Image Rotation
- 1G LAN PoE and SFP for Fiber or Second RJ-45
- 2 HDMI Inputs, 1 HDMI Output (box version)
- Line In/Out Stereo (box version)
- RS-232 Serial Port and IR (box version)
- On Screen Display (OSD) (box version)
- MPEG Preview
- Integrated Web Server for Configuration
- 2 USB 2.0 – Type-C Host/Type A Device Port (Note: 2 type A for wall version)
- 3 USB 1.1 for HID – Type-C Host/Dual Type A Device Ports (box version)
- Dante® IP 2/8 Ch Audio Option
- Audio DSP
- ReAX™ Control Option
For further information e-mail [email protected] or call 732-591-5800.