Christie® brings its technology solutions to Houston, the “Energy Capital of the World,” March 31-April 1. Showcasing its control room, visualization and collaboration technology solutions to oil and gas companies, technology integrators and consultants, the two-day event will demonstrate how the technology and solutions, in an integrated applications format, can assist oil and gas companies to accelerate upstream, midstream and downstream operations during critical decision-making processes.
Registered attendees will see first-hand high resolution 3D stereoscopic, lifelike images displayed on a Da-Lite screen using a Christie Mirage 4K25, the world’s first and only 3-chip DLP® projector with full 4K resolution at true 120Hz.
The event includes interactive presentations and discussions to help end users, consultants and integrators select the right technology for their applications and learn more about incorporating touch interactivity into their display systems. They will also have the opportunity to attend a session that explains why, when and how to use fiber-optic distribution, including design and security considerations, presented by Thinklogical.
Additional Christie technology displayed will include:
– The efficient 55-inch ultra-narrow bezel Christie FHD552-X flat panel in a multi-panel array to create a large video wall display with minimal seams.
– 65-inch Christie FHD651-T touch flat panel
– Christie FHD551-XG flat panel with BOI Solutions software for multi-touch interactivity.
– Christie SpyderX20 multi-window, hardware-based video processor which provides a 20 megapixel bandwidth to blend, window, mix and scale any source format and then routes the signal to any destination device or combination of display devices – quickly and easily.
– Christie Phoenix – a network-distributed, open content management system that allows for seamless access and control of information, in virtually any location to collaborate, synthesize and generate fast and accurate decisions in the most critical situations.
– Christie Brio collaboration tool enabling teams to meet, share information and collaborate regardless of location.
– Christie QuadHD84 4K UHD 84-inch LCD flat panel. This data-visualization powerhouse will display richly detailed, high-resolution content by Avizo with pristine image clarity. Combining ultra-high definition with super-fast 60Hz processing ensures the performance needed for critical decision-making.