D-Tools offers InfoComm training session and expands number of regional training events teaching integrators how to streamline workflows, increase operational efficiencies, and better utilize the SI platform
CONCORD, Calif. (June 7, 2016) —D-Tools Inc. today announced that in addition to its Create A Project In System Integrator 2016 (SI 2016) training session at InfoComm, the company has responded to market demands by expanding the number of single- and multi-day regional System Integrator training events offered in 2016. A major focus of the recently announced D-Tools Professional Services Group, these trade show and regional training events help systems integrators and designers develop a more effective and efficient workflow by utilizing the D-Tools System Integrator platform
During InfoComm16, on June 9, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, D-Tools is offering a 90-minute session titled “Create A Project In System Integrator 2016 (SI 2016)”. This course will teach attendees how to create a project in D-Tools System Integrator 2016 (SI 2016) and offers time for QA at the end. The session will run from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. in Meeting Room N235 and InfoComm16 attendees can register for the session here: https://registration.experientevent.com/showinf161/flow/attendee#/registrant//ShowItemGE/. Early registration is encouraged as similar sessions have been selling out weeks in advance.
For those seeking a more intensive deep-dive education, D-Tools offers three-day comprehensive, hands-on training events. During these sessions, course instructors will walk attendees through the entire D-Tools topology and feature set, including the proper implementation and management of product catalogs, leveraging packages and project templates to increase operational efficiencies, and leveraging project data across the entire project lifecycle, from proposal and engineering through project and installation management. The course will also cover extensive tips, best practices, and market-proven techniques to help users maximize their investment in and use of the D-Tools System Integrator (SI) platform.
D-Tools is also offering a multi-day regional D-Tools System Integrator Training event after InfoComm:
- Southeast:, at the Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings – Sold out.
- West Coast: Oakland, CA, June 13 – 15, 2016, at the Advanced Lighting Representatives Headquarters. Register here: http://d-tools.com/regional-training-bay-area/
- Note: Recent three-day sessions held in the Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, and in the UK sold out early, demonstrating the platform’s extensive adoption in the US and abroad.
Multi-day training course schedules include the following curriculum:
- Day One will serve as an introduction to the D-Tools System Integrator platform. Users will learn how to custom-configure the software package to best suit the needs of their company; how to build and manage their product database; manage revisions and change orders; better understand how to exploit the D-Tools reporting engine; be introduced to tips and best practices; and gain hands-on experience creating winning proposals.
- Day Two is a deep dive into product documentation. Trainees will get valuable hands-on experience creating comprehensive D-Tools documentation, including Microsoft Visio Introduction, Line Diagrams, Floor Plans, Elevations, Schematics, and Installation Reports, as well as revision management and change orders.
- Day Three will take users through advanced skills and management processes, such as Custom Reporting and an introduction to Mobile Install, which gives users the power to publish Install Tasks and Service Orders to a portal powered by the D-Tools Cloud that can be accessed anywhere and can be used to send and receive device-level notifications. Attendees will also be shown how to integrate D-Tools with QuickBooks to streamline accounting processes for attached D-Tools projects. The training will close with a walk-thorough Mobile Quote, which enables users to specify products and generate documents and quotes from any jobsite in the world.
Space is limited and sessions will sell-out. Those interested in attending any of the events noted above should register today.
Those interested in learning more about D-Tools and the company’s award-winning System Integrator software platform are encouraged to sign up for a free demo by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/ or for a free 30-day trial, which can be downloaded by following this link http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software platform. The company’s flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a robust solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio to facilitate comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools enables residential and commercial integrators to streamline business processes and increase revenues while reducing the time and cost associated with the installation and integration of low voltage electronic systems. More than 5,000 leading companies in 87 countries currently use the award-winning D-Tools platform to reduce time, costs and to streamline the system integration process. Product updates and related information can be obtained by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4102, [email protected]
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, Inc., (425) 328-8640, [email protected]
MVP Program Contact
Josh Carlson, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4105, [email protected]
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved. # # #