Los Angeles, CA – April 11, 2018 – Founded in 2004, ICE Cable Systems has established itself as arguably the #1 premium bulk wire and cable brand in the CEDIA channel. Along its ascent, the company has been diligent in communicating the critical importance of its adherence to performance specifications and safety standards. This far contrasts the common misconception that wire and cable is a commodity product void of significant differences. Today the company announced that it is making its entire line – including its cost-efficient PRIMAL bulk wire offering – available directly to dealers nationwide.
“Most wire and cable are sold solely through distribution,” says ICE Cable Systems President Brian Rizzo. “The value in working directly with ICE is that dealers now have access to product, programs and pricing at levels previously unattainable. This includes entrée to a larger and more diversified pool of inventory than typically available through distribution. All of this equates to more informed and streamlined purchasing decisions, by far the most profitable way to buy wire and cable. Further enhancing this rollout is our new relationship with the ProSource group, which brings ICE to the largest group of direct dealers in the channel.”
Executive Sales Team
To facilitate dealer access, ICE has assembled an A-Level sales team. Newly appointed are:
· Chad Russell: After 4-years with Atlona, Chad has come onboard as ICE Vice President of Sales. In addition to his VP role, Chad covers the Pacific Northwest, Northern California, Southern California, Rocky Mountains, and the Chicago territory. Chad can be reached at email@example.com and phone: 970.987.4444.
· Zhar Ollesca: Now in her eighth year with ICE, Zhar has been promoted to Regional Sales Manager covering Florida, Southeast, the Mid-Atlantic, the North Central and Southwest territories. She can be reached at Zhar@icecable.com and phone: 310.913.7336.
· DJ Singleton: After stints with Crestron and Savant, DJ has been hired as Regional Sales Manager covering South Central (TOLA), Rust Belt, New York Metro and New England territories. DJ can be reached DJ.Singleton@icecable.com and phone: 469.744.9607.
Independent Manufacturers Sales Rep Network
To help as many dealers as possible access the program, ICE Cable has appointed independent manufacturer sales rep firms. They are:
· Oliver Marketing, Pacific Northwest, Northern California
· Innovative Marketing, Southwest
· CET & Associates, Rocky Mountains
· Network Sales, North Central
· Electronic Marketing Associates, Midwest
· Bell and McCoy, TOLA
· Orion Advanced Marketing, Chicago-area
· Dorrance Supply Company, Rust Belt
· C&E Marketing, Southeast and Florida
· New York Marketing Team, Metro-NY
· Roberts Associates, New England
· Hill Residential Systems, Mid-Atlantic
· ByDesign Vision and Sound, Southern California
Dealers interested in more information can contact ICE Cable at 310.444.1950 or visit http://www.icecable.com.
About ICE Cable Systems
Founded in 2004 by president Brian Rizzo, ICE Cable Systems is a leading manufacturer of premium low-voltage wire and cable products serving the Audio Video, Alarm and Security, Commercial, Electrical Contracting and Data Center channels. ICE utilizes three manufacturing facilities in China and is a strong proponent of delivering premium wire and cable that complies with stringent safety and performance standards such as UL, ETL, RoHS and HDBaseT. The company’s products are available to integrators both directly from its dedicated warehouses in Los Angeles and Philadelphia and through distributors in North America and internationally. ICE is also OEM wire and cable source for numerous AV electronics brands. ICE’s success is driven by ingenuity and its desire to make superior products that offer more value to installers. www.icecable.com