Rio Rancho, NM (September 6, 2023) – Lectrosonics is pleased to announce that the highly-anticipated DSR Digital Dual-Channel Slot Receiver, designed for ENG and portable location sound systems, is now shipping.
The DSR represents the latest state-of-the-art technology in miniature receivers. With design elements incorporated from the DCR822, these new receivers have an extremely high IP3 figure of +15 dBm making them operate well even in hostile RF environments. In addition, they are directly compatible with digital transmitters in D2, HDM, Duet and DCHX modes, and are backward compatible with all Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid transmitters made in the last two decades.
The DSR is the logical successor to the SR line, which has set the standard for portability and features since 2007. There is a huge array of accessories, docks, powering, audio output, and mounting hardware available for the SR line, and the DSR is compatible with all of them. These 2-channel receivers have full-time Vector Diversity.
- Full-time Vector Diversity with 2 RF front ends per channel for superior diversity performance
- Built-in RF spectrum analyzer for quick local RF scans
- SmartNR noise reduction for Digital and Hybrid compat modes
- Color display, built-in 5P connector on front panel
- IR Sync for quick setup, sharing tuning groups, managing encryption keys
- AES 256-bit encryption with 4 key policies: universal, shared, standard, and volatile
- Tuning across 144 MHz (A1B1 version) or 155 MHz (B1C1 version)
- Compatible D2, HDM, Duet, DCHX digital modes
- Backward compatible with NA Hybr, NU Hybr, EU Hybr, JA Hybr modes
- Selectable AES3 or analog mic/line level outputs natively
- USB port for connectivity with Wireless Designer and firmware updates
- Compatible with all previous SR Series connector plates, battery sleds, bezel collars
- Very high IP3 of +15 dBm for high performance in tough RF environments
Contact your authorized Lectrosonics dealer for pricing information.
Well respected within the film, broadcast, and theatre technical communities since 1971, Lectrosonics wireless microphone systems and audio processing products are used daily in mission-critical applications by audio engineers familiar with the company’s dedication to quality, customer service, and innovation. Lectrosonics received an Academy Scientific and Technical Award for its Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology and is a US manufacturer based in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Visit the company online at www.lectrosonics.com.