April 11, 2022 — For the 2022 NAB Show, the NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance™ (NVISA) today announced the lineup of member companies that will speak about and demonstrate the latest innovations and developments related to NextGen TV and the implementation of ATSC 3.0. The Alliance also released a complementary show guide to help attendees locate the demonstrations. The PDF guide is available for download at www.nvisa.org/post/nvisa-nab2022-show-guide.
NVISA is a worldwide coalition of developers and manufacturers working to accelerate the industry’s evolution toward next-generation broadcast and OTT television systems. Demonstrations by NVISA members at the NAB show will span the entire ecosystem of NextGen TV, from camera to display, from content to receiver applications.
NVISA members with NextGen TV-related demonstrations and products at NAB include:
- Comark Communications (Booth C4409)
- D2D Technologies (Booth W9014)
- Digital Alert Systems (Booth W8617)
- ENENSYS (Booth W4509)
- The Weather Company, an IBM Business (Booth N4325)
- TitanTV (Booth W9415)
- Triveni Digital (Booth W9418)
- VideoFlow (Booth W8616)
- And more …
Executives from NVISA member companies will bring their insights to the 2022 NAB Show with over 18 educational sessions throughout the show, including:
- Motty Anavi, VideoFlow — “What Went Wrong and How Can We Fix It? A Practical Approach to Cybersecurity for Broadcasters” — Monday, April 25, 10:55 a.m., W307-W309
- Mark Corl, Triveni — “Exploring the Benefits of ATSC 3.0 Datacasting and Opportunistic Data Insertion (ODI)” — Sunday, April 24, 10:35 a.m., BEIT
- Steve Doll, D2D Technologies — “Using ATSC 3.0 Broadcaster Apps to Provide a Richer Viewer Experience” — Monday, April 25, 12:40 p.m., W10619 – CMIP Debate Theater
- Fred Engel, PBS North Carolina — “ATSC 3.0 As a Use Case for Public Safety Communications: Development Milestones” — Sunday, April 24, 10:55 a.m., W307-309
- Bob Folliard, Senior VP, Gray Television and So Vang, VP, OneMedia 3.0, “How the ATSC 3.0-enabled Broadcast App Personalizes Services for TV Users and Opens Opportunities for Stations,” Tuesday, April 26, 10:00 a.m., W6428 – Connect Experiential Zone
- Mike Kralec, SVP, Chief Technology Officer, Sinclair Broadcast Group, “Interactive NextGen Broadcast TV,” Sunday April 24, 9:35 a.m., W307-W309
- Heidi Steffen, TitanTV — “Let the EPG Can Help Convert Consumers to NextGen TV and What Tools You Need To Make This Possible and Efficient” — Sunday, April 24, 3:20 p.m., W11100 – CMIP Presentation Theatre
- And many others …
“These exhibits and presentations showcase how NVISA members are pooling their cross-industry expertise to collaborate, implement standards, and create best practices to help broadcasters accelerate their transformation toward NextGen TV,” said Edward Czarnecki, NVISA chairman and executive director.
A complete list of NVISA member exhibitors and speakers at the 2022 NAB Show is available in the NVISA NAB 2022 Show Guide, available at www.nvisa.org.
# # #
About the NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance
The NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance is an international industry consortium committed to accelerating the development and practical implementation of next-gen approaches for information services over broadcast and multichannel systems. Our joint mission is to serve the needs of the industry by presenting a common voice on advanced video information issues, promoting knowledge of industry solutions for advanced broadcast and multichannel services, and driving the adoption of next-generation capabilities across the industry.
All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Link to Word Doc: www.wallstcom.com/NVISA/220411-NVISA-NAB_2022.docx
Photo Link: www.wallstcom.com/NVISA/NVISA-NAB2022-showguide-cover.png
Photo Description: NVISA’s complementary show guide will help attendees locate member companies demonstrations on the latest innovations and developments related to NextGen TV and the implementation of ATSC 3.0.
Follow NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance: