(Tulsa, Oklahoma) PSNI Global Alliance, the global network of premier technology integrators and service providers, continues its global growth momentum with the announcement of new Certified Solution Providers (CSPs) to reinforce its worldwide influence for higher AV standards.
An 18-month period of remarkable growth has seen PSNI now established as the largest professional AV alliance in the world by territory and revenue, with the latest additions amplifying their presence across the world, from India and Southeast Asia to Europe and the US.
John Fuchs, director of membership for the Alliance states: “Since 1986, The Alliance has been focused on aligning the very best of the AV industry, for the benefit of customers and their customers’ customers. Today, we enjoy a truly global footprint, and we are delighted to welcome our latest, proven certified solution providers.” He adds: “We receive hundreds of applications to the Alliance, but only after a thorough test of criteria do we select businesses that bring obvious strengths and standards. With these latest additions, we have strengthened our Global offering for other Certified Solution Providers that can benefit from their expertise, knowledge and experience.”
The seven new CSPs to join the Alliance since April are:
· AVITron. Formed in 1996, AVITron is one of the key players in the audiovisual space in the Philippines.
· Sigma AVIT. A specialist professional audiovisual service provider from India providing design, consultation, and system integration.
· OEC. Located in Boise, Idaho, OEC has been creating amazing interior workspaces for over 30 years.
· Cotive. Cotive is a system integrator for AV solutions in Germany, close to Frankfurt am Main, with over 30 years of experience.
· mevis.tv. Starting in 2001 and headquartered in Stuttgart, mevis.tv delivers innovative media technology that meets the highest demands.
· PRO Video. PRO Video GmbH in Berlin has been a pioneer in the world of media technology, conference technology, and broadcast for more than 30 years.
· VERREX. Founded in 1947, Verrex is an integration specialist with PSNI licensed offices in Boston, and New Jersey.
According to PSNI Executive Director, Chris Miller, “The addition of these new CSPs brings an added layer of expertise to their respected territory. Each brings its own specialist knowledge, whether that be in managed services, workplace design or advanced digital signage and we look forward to absorbing this knowledge into the Alliance.”
The latest announcements crown a fantastic financial quarter for the Alliance. Along with continuous growth of its Certified Solution Providers and Preferred Vendor Partners (PVPs), the Alliance recently enjoyed a successful PSNI Marketing Summit. Led by PSNI marketing and communications director Hailey Klein, the summit saw over 60+ attendees from manufacturing and integration companies of The Alliance, learning about latest marketing trends and practices, and how the Alliance can utilize its diverse skills for improved communication and customer engagement.
“We are always looking to learn ways to improve service for our customers and marketing is a vital component that can be a huge help,” said Klein. “By bringing our Alliance marketing teams together, we can explore best practices, learn new methods and drill down into data that supports actions. Most importantly, we can learn from each other. The feedback from our summit attendees has been excellent and we look forward to seeing our sessions in action!”
PSNI represents licensed service and integration offices in 61 countries spanning across 6 continents. Affiliation with The Alliance is a commitment to embrace standardization, best-practices, global support, and client satisfaction as one unified voice in the audiovisual industry.
Senior management from The Alliance will attend InfoComm, Orlando, where they will welcome their CSPs old and new, and explore the latest advancements of its PVPs on the show floor. In addition to the week’s activities, The Alliance will host its annual PVP Recognition Breakfast where they will unveil the winners of its Quality Cup awards.