ODM88 enables you to make cross-switch up to 8 digital displays from up to 8 DVI sources from host computers in far locations. Host computers in remote locations control ODM88 either using general PC software like Hyperlink terminal (serial communication), web browser (LAN), or using Opticis dedicated software that is included..
Easy programming of EDID setting and switching can be accomplished by using front-panel buttons, or by PC program via RS-232, USB, or Ethernet connections. It has been designed to fully execute the DDC (Display Data Channel) and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Contents Protection) function between any input and output switched, and also allows user to designate any EDID to input for wide compatibility.
ODM 88 supports a wide range of DVI graphic sources and monitors. It also allows user to set own programming with basic command sets of ASCII or Binary codes to offer flexible application with other video controller or control software.
- Enables cross-switching up to 8 displays from up to 8 DVI sources
- Supports graphic computer resolution up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz and HD 1080p (1920x1080)
- Supports DDC / HDCP
- Offers various user interface: RS-232, LAN (TCP/IP), and Front keys
- Supports two options to set EDID for graphic source by Factory setting and EDID learning
- Offers three programming features for setting input/output connection and EDID setting by Manual on Front keys, GUI software and command line input through Hyper terminal or Telnet window
- Fulfill real-time display of in-out set-up status on LCD front window in tapping front keys
- 2U, 19" Rack-mountable - Robust & Heavy duty casing
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | email@example.com