Kennesaw, Ga. (September 15, 2016) – Applied Global Technologies (AGT), a full-service audio visual (A/V) integrator that designs, installs and manages collaboration environments, today announces it has relocated its headquarters to a new office in Kennesaw, Ga. – a short drive from downtown Atlanta. The new space supports AGT’s expanding A/V Integration practice, which has recently seen accelerated growth in commercial and government markets, and features a cutting-edge demo center – a place where prospective and existing clients have the opportunity to view and interact with many of today’s leading technologies.
The AGT demo center features popular meeting spaces where future-ready collaboration solutions are in high demand, including:
- Executive Board Rooms and Conference Rooms – traditional spaces where teams collaborate most often, making decisions that shape the course of day-to-day business operations.
- Huddle Rooms – simple, user-friendly rooms that accommodate impromptu and informal meetings for small teams and workgroups.
- Briefing and Demo Centers – innovative and impressive spaces that allow an organization to convey its unique story and showcase its products.
- Lobbies and Common Areas – spaces where staff, clients, partners and executives gather for company introductions, office functions and other important events.
- Collaboration Rooms – highly collaborative workspaces used for interactive brainstorming and ideation.
The new office and demo center also showcases the latest A/V technologies, including:
- Interactive touchscreen displays and multitouch software, including solutions from Planar and T1V.
- HD video and audio conferencing systems paired with Crestron control systems.
- User-friendly and affordable solutions optimized for Skype for Business.
- The Nureva Span ideation system, SMART Kapp touchscreen displays and digital signage solutions.
“Our goal at AGT is to provide our clients with innovative collaboration spaces where they can meet, share information and brainstorm in the most effective ways,” says Mark Cray, CEO of AGT. “Our new office and demo center allows us to better show clients the latest collaboration technologies, enabling them to see and interact with new solutions as they would in their own work environments. Featuring interactive touchscreen displays and the most cutting-edge huddle room and video conferencing solutions on the market, the new space exemplifies AGT’s commitment to keep up with today’s always-evolving technology landscape. We are excited to welcome current and future clients into the new office and to help them find the best solutions that meet their needs and budget.”
AGT continues to operate an office in Cocoa, Fla. and has employees onsite at customer locations across the country as part of the company’s managed services practice. To learn more or to schedule a demo in the new headquarters office, please visit www.appliedglobal.com or contact AGT at email@example.com.
About AGT │ Applied Global Technologies
AGT is a full-service audio visual integrator that designs, installs and manages collaboration environments. We help corporations, government entities and educational institutions with audio visual design and integration, video conferencing and managed services. AGT has improved the way organizations communicate and collaborate for over 20 years. For more information, visit http://www.appliedglobal.com or follow AGT at @agt_video.