Additional speakers have been announced for the PSNI Global Alliance Transform the Hybrid Workplace free online event. Taking place September 30, the free-to-attend virtual conference will explore how to build tomorrow’s workplace around employee needs and customer expectations through technology. Attendees will hear from global business leaders and top industry experts working in the field of technology.
The new speakers are: Tim Koskamp, Biamp field sales engineer and Ashley Smith, Biamp
regional sales manager. They join Hannah Ubl, consulting co-founder at Good Company (keynote); Christopher Miller, PSNI Global Alliance executive director; John Henkel, pro AV product marketing manager at NETGEAR; Chicco Hiranandani, Shure director, sales for South Asia, Middle East & Africa; Matt Kopin, Kramer product manager; and Michael Peveler, AtlasIED VP, sales.
The agenda includes:
• Inclusion, Collaboration, and Wellbeing in the Hybrid Workplace Begin with High Quality Audio
• Making Your Hybrid Meetings More Effective
• How Digital Signage Can Help Provide Consistent Corporate Communication in The Hybrid Workplace
• Leveraging Managed Smart Docks in Hybrid Work
• Flexible Solutions for the Hybrid Workplace
• Top 10 Tips for AV over IP Network Design
• Emergency Communication in a Hybrid Workplace
• Panel: The Future is Hybrid: Fact or Fiction?