AmpliVox Sound Systems, an innovator in the design of compact multimedia solutions, has rolled out the new SW3460 Carnegie Multimedia Mate. Designed for today’s hard-working, flexible environments, the compact unit accommodates a range of A/V needs – including a complete sound system — in a small, mobile cabinet.
A complete set of features has been precisely-designed and built into the SW3460, all with today’s technology and portability in mind:
- Made of durable, scratch-resistant thermal-fused laminate with attractive PVC edge banding.
- Measures only 26”W x 22”D x 40”H, yet has plenty of room for the built-in sound system, added technology support, plus storage.
- Two locking cabinet doors conceal a spacious interior that includes an adjustable shelf.
- Also has a slide-out laptop shelf, side-panel pull-out drawer for a data projector, and a drop-hinge folding table for document camera or other accessories, making all technology tools close at hand.
- The UHF 16-channel, 150-watt wireless system is mounted inside the cabinet, and two Jensen-design speakers are mounted in the front, ready to project sound to audiences as large as 2,000, and in rooms up to 20,000 square feet.
- The reading table includes an electret condenser mic with control panel for mic volume and wireless receiver audio adjustments – volume, bass, and treble.
- The unit also comes with a choice of wireless mic — lapel & headset flesh-tone over-ear, or handheld, allowing the presenter to roam the room for closer contact with the audience.
- The full sound system includes a Bluetooth module and features balanced XLR low impedance and supports phantom power up to 15 volts. It includes line-in and line out ¼” connectors.
- The SW3460 is made in the USA at AmpliVox’s northern Illinois design and fabrication facility, and reflects the company’s uncompromising standards of design and quality. It features a 6-year limited warranty on the cabinet, and a 1-year limited warranty on the electronics, assuring its reliability in demanding environments.
“At AmpliVox, we’re always pushing the envelope to come up with new applications for today’s space-intensive, versatile environments,” said Don Roth, AmpliVox CEO. Our Carnegie Multimedia Mate is named in honor of legendary business strategist and motivational author/speaker Dale Carnegie. Like him, this new product will help any business or educational organization present new ideas in crystal-clear fashion. The Carnegie Multimedia Mate is perfect for any presentation environment – from meeting rooms and training centers to classrooms and auditoriums — in one complete, ready-to-go package.”
To learn more about AmpliVox Sound Systems’ products, visit Ampli.com.