Demonstrating the remarkable flexibility of its software platform, AV Junction, the audiovisual industry’s first online platform that connects employers with independent contractors, today announced the market availability of a new Enterprise Subscription Plan that will enable system integration and hiring firms to better manage their existing network of freelancers while empowering them to have access to AV Junction’s database as their needs arrive. The new plan was unveiled today by AV Junction Founder Paul Weatherhead at InfoComm 2018 in Booth #C4024 of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“This new subscription plan is designed for systems integration firms and other hiring companies who have told us that they have a network of freelancers but they really need a robust management platform that is really well thought out from the perspective of both the hiring company and the freelance professional,” Weatherhead said. “They love our platform, and our new subscription plan is going to enable them to better manage their existing network and tap into our membership as their needs dictate. We’re really excited about how our business model is evolving and gaining traction in the market.”
According to Weatherhead, an investment in its Enterprise Subscription Plan is an investment that will drive down direct labor costs and improve operational and project management efficiency for audiovisual firms of every size. “With consolidated information at your fingertips, you will instantly make more informed decisions, improve customer service, and grow your business while boosting your bottom line,” he explained.
Along with the standard features of AV Junction, Enterprise Subscription Plan users will also get additional key benefits:
- Centralized contractor management system for your entire organization.
- Simplify, consolidate, and regulate the process of hiring and managing, all of your independent AV service providers.
- Flexible payment options that suit your company’s procedures.
- Set company-wide user permissions and administrator levels.
- Increase control and visibility of projects and hiring details.
- Increase transparency of quote negotiation and work order creation to maintain job performance standards.
- Create your own flexible labor pool of independent AV service providers.
- The ability to invite your existing independent contractors or service providers to your own exclusive network.
- Access to AV Junction’s public database of independent AV contractors around the world.
- Browse AV Junction’s growing public network and hire resources in unfamiliar locations.
- Promoted profile and job postings within our platform.
- Increased visibility of our job postings to attract the best possible talent.
- Increase brand awareness to independent AV professionals.
- Maintain historical hiring records of independent AV service providers.
- Dramatically increase efficiency and reduce employee turnover.
- No more guessing with all verified service providers in one centralized database.
“This new plan stems directly from conversations we have had with really large firms who have already invested years in developing their current network of freelancers,” Weatherhead concluded. “With our new subscription plan, these firms will empower to take better control of their hiring and management processes with AV Junction. We believe this program will help us to establish our platform as the industry standard for hiring managing freelance projects.”
Launched in December 2017, AV Junction is a fully integrated, multi-featured web platform that enables AV companies to search for, hire, and manage qualified freelancers on a project-to-project basis, as needed, from anywhere in the world. AV companies can post an unlimited number of jobs, search a vast worldwide database of independents, create work order contracts for hiring, message freelancers directly, and make secure payments. Industry freelancers can join the database free-of-charge to easily search for and apply to relevant jobs based on skill, sector and job type.