Ipswich, UK (March 24, 2021) —Celestion, one of the world’s leading suppliers of professional loudspeakers and compression drivers for sound reinforcement applications, is pleased to announce the new 32 ohm version of the AN2075, a low profile 2-inch compact array driver, particularly well-suited for large-scale mini-array applications which require multiple drivers connected together. The new 32 ohm AN2075 joins others in the Celestion AN range of compact and lightweight full-range neodymium loudspeakers that are a popular choice for portable or discreet, low-profile sound reinforcement applications.
The new 32ohm AN2075 driver, in common with the rest of the range, utilizes an efficient neodymium magnet assembly and features a stiff and light aluminium cone that remains rigid to higher frequencies in order to deliver a smoother response. All the drivers in the AN Series have been built using a tough but lightweight glass-reinforced ABS chassis, designed for maximum free air movement, with a square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units. And each of the drivers in the AN Series has been optimized using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques to give a wider dispersion characteristic than conventional loudspeakers of this size.
The entire Celestion AN Series affords systems designers the ability to build into their space-efficient products some of the principal advantages offered by line array designs. This includes a more even distribution of the acoustic signal and the ability to project sound over greater distances.
Features of the AN Series include:
- Full range frequency response from a very compact and lightweight driver
- Superb performance as a result of advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used for acoustic, mechanical and electromagnetic modelling
- Optimised for applications such as portable line arrays where actively controlled wavefront (beam steering) is used
- Wider dispersion output to higher frequencies than many equivalent compact, full-range drivers on the market
- Square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Stiff and light aluminium cone remains rigid to higher frequencies, delivering a smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround provides damping for unwanted resonances and sustained centring control at extremes of excursion
- Weather resistant for outdoor applications
With worldwide headquarters in Ipswich, England, Celestion design, develop and manufacture premium guitar and bass loudspeakers, and high-quality professional audio drivers for sound reinforcement. These world-renowned speakers are used onstage and in clubs, theatres and other venues the world over. Contact Celestion at: [email protected] and visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/celestion.