MEDIA ALERT – LOS ALAMITOS, Calif – March 3, 2021
Who: Epson America, Inc. will participate in the virtual USITT Conference and Stage Expo from March 8-12, 2021. Showcasing its Pro L-Series large venue laser projectors, Epson will demonstrate how its projection technology and convenient built-in tools and software can help bring stage productions and live entertainment to life.
What: Presented by The Association for Performing Arts and Entertainment Professionals, the USITT Conference and Stage Expo offers education, networking and hands-on opportunities for attendees and companies to share and explore innovative technologies, new products and different methods for theater and live entertainment professionals.
At the USITT Virtual Stage Expo, Epson will feature its latest in large venue laser projection with its Pro L-Series. Combining a laser light source and interchangeable lenses with proprietary 3LCD technology for brilliant color output and durability, Epson’s Pro L-Series deliver endless creative possibilities and exceptional audience experiences. From the world’s first native 4K 3LCD 12,000-lumen laser projector to its brightest 30,000-lumen projector,1 Epson’s projector solutions on display at the virtual event include:
- Pro L1755UNL – Ideal for rental and staging, as well as permanent large venue installations, the Pro L1755UNL enables creative professionals to present stunning content for the world to see. The premium projector offers up to 15,000 lumens of color and white brightness1 from a standard 120 V power source and native WUXGA performance with 4K Enhancement Technology2 to deliver brilliant image quality in even the most demanding environments.
- Pro L1505UHNL – Engineered for events and staging, the Pro L1505UHNL features native WUXGA performance with 4K Enhancement Technology, 2 and 12,000 lumens of color and white brightness1 to deliver sharp image quality, even in well-lit environments. Offering diverse connectivity options, remote management and control tools, and 360-degree installation flexibility, this projector is ideal for environments and areas where longevity and image quality combined make a difference.
- Pro L12000QNL – A groundbreaking large venue solution, the Pro L12000QNL boasts 12,000 lumens of color and white brightness1 with native 4K resolution plus 3LCD technology to deliver extraordinary detail and ultra HD image quality for incredible, lifelike performance ― all in a remarkably compact form factor. With two interface slots designed to accommodate a wide range of inputs, the Pro L12000QNL provides the ultimate in connectivity.
- Pro L20000UNL – Delivering premium projection with enhanced installation tools in a compact form factor for its class, the Pro L20000UNL features interchangeable interface boards along with a sealed light engine and optical unit for the most demanding environments. Featuring full HD WUXGA resolution, 20,000 lumens of color and white brightness1 and built-in tools for simple multi-projector setup, the projector delivers remarkable images with easy integration into existing fleets.
- Pro L30000UNL – As Epson’s brightest 3LCD laser projector, the Pro L30000UNL offers 30,000 lumens of color and white brightness,1 WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology2 and compact dimensions compared to other projectors in its class. The projector includes a host of premium features for added durability and fast setup, such as a mechanical shutter and sealed optical engine, as well as Stacking Assist and Tiling Assist tools made possible with its built-in camera.
When: USITT will take place Monday, March 8 through Friday, March 12, 2021.
Where: The virtual event will take place online and registration is open now at https://www.usitt.org/registration. Additional information on the Stage Expo can also be found at https://www.usitt.org/stage-expo.
Why: Epson’s Pro L-Series combine advanced projection tools and flexible installation features to deliver reliable, premium projection that blends discreetly into virtually any environment where powerful displays are required. Offering a wide range of compact and powerful solutions, the Pro L-Series is designed to transform spaces into unique experiences without the hassle of being bound by a frame. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/large-venue-projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality.
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2021 Epson America, Inc.