Company Will Cover Critical Networking Topics To Support Installers With
DRAPER, Utah — Sept. 26, 2022 — Luxul, the leading innovator of IP networking solutions, will host a lineup of training presentations about networking in the Legrand | AV booth 19035 at CEDIA Expo 2022. The company will offer 13 sessions over the show’s three-day run, providing integrators with insight into network design, remote monitoring and management, Wi-Fi speeds, switch upgrades, and mesh networks. Following each training, the company will have a Q&A and offer attendees a chance to win an Epic Mesh kit. Additionally, Luxul will host manufacturers’ training sessions during the show.
“Networking has boomed over the last few years, and we are excited to share the critical, much-anticipated information that will help integrators own the network,” said Jared Edwards, technical trainer at Luxul. “Come learn about our latest developments, enter our giveaways, and discover what we have coming up next.”
Luxul’s CEDIA sessions are based on popular courses available within Legrand’s AV University training program. Taught by Jared Edwards, the sessions will be offered throughout the show, from Thursday, Sept. 29 through Saturday, Oct. 1, and will include:
- CAP – Design a Network with Confidence: Integrators will learn about Luxul’s free network design service, Customer Assurance Program (CAP), and how it can help them bid with confidence. It will be offered at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Sept. 29, as well as 10 a.m. on Oct. 1.
- ProWatch – Your Business, More Profitable: Integrators will learn how to properly implement the ProWatch remote monitoring and management system and become more profitable. It will be offered at 11 a.m. on Sept. 29 and 4 p.m. on Sept. 30.
- Wi-Fi Speeds – Fact vs Fiction: Tips and tricks to own the network and setup a reliable network infrastructure. It will be offered at 1 p.m. on Sept. 29, 1 p.m. on Sept. 30, and 11 a.m. on Oct. 1.
- Heals So Good – PoE Self-Healing: Learn what Luxul Self-Healing is and how it can be used to save time and avoid truck rolls. This session will be offered at 2 p.m. on Sept. 29 and 3 p.m. on Sept. 30.
- Epic Mesh – 1 Node, 3 Modes: Integrators will learn everything they need to know about the Luxul Epic Mesh, which brings all the simplicity of a traditional mesh system combined with features built for the custom installer. Its built-in ProWatch+ allows for remote monitoring and management, saving time and money by reducing truck rolls, while its 4×4 backhaul means better communication between nodes, providing less network congestion and faster Wi-Fi speeds. It will be offered at 3 p.m. on Sept. 29, 2 p.m. on Sept. 30, and 12 p.m. on Oct. 1.
Following each session, Luxul will give away one Epic Mesh kit, the company’s state-of-the-art, easily deployable mesh network technology that provides wireless clients with unbeatable coverage and data rates.
In room C148, Luxul will be hosting two manufacturer training sessions on Friday, Sept. 30:
- Remote Management Made Easy with Luxul ProWatch: From 9-10 a.m., attendees will learn about the features and capabilities of Luxul’s brand-agnostic ProWatch remote monitoring and management system. Covering the initial site setup, including all the remote options ProWatch offers on each product through the app, the class will show how implementing the system can help businesses become far more profitable.
- Catch Up With Luxul: From 10:30-11:30 a.m., the company will cover its latest product releases in the three years since it was last able to attend CEDIA Expo. It will highlight all the benefits of the new SW Series Managed and Unmanaged Switches, Epic Mesh Wi-Fi System, and much more. Luxul will also preview some of its upcoming products.
More information about Luxul can is available here.
# # #
Luxul is the leading innovator of simple-to-deploy professional-grade IP networking solutions for use by custom installation professionals. We design solutions for use in both residential and commercial environments that simplify network design and deployment—resulting in a scalable network that is both powerful and easy to install.
Since 2008, Luxul has been known for routers, switches, and access points designed to handle anything from small systems to the most demanding AV-over-IP installations with simple setups that eliminate the complexity of traditional network gear. Our free Luxul ProWatch software allows integrators to monitor and manage every device on the network remotely so they can proactively respond to issues while avoiding truck rolls for simple system management tasks. We offer a three-year limited warranty and free lifetime support. We’ll even help with network design for free and provide a WiFi Guarantee when users register their project online. Browse Luxul’s networking solutions and tools at https://www.legrandav.com/products/luxul.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Photo Link: www.ingearpr.com/LegrandAV/Luxul_Training.jpg
Photo Caption: Luxul hosts 10-minute and manufacturer training sessions to own the network at CEDIA Expo 2022.