OPTICIS single-format converter, CNDF-200 can accept Component video signal as an input and convert it to one (1) fiber DVI signal. With powerful OPTICIS fiber-optic technology, CNDF-200 is capable of driving uncompressed 1080p (1920x1080) @ 60Hz signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one (1) SC multi-mode fiber To recover electrical DVI signal, DVFX-100-R is used as a receiver.
- Accepts component video and converts it into one (1) fiber DVI
- Transmits signal up to 500m over SC multi-mode fiber
- Be mountable in 19” 1RU rack (up to 4 units with OPSCR-1U)
- Provides mounting bracket (model name: OPSCB) complying with VESA 75, 100 standards to be attached on various places
- Has Loop-through output for on-site monitoring
- Has Locking type DC power supplier
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org