NEWBURY PARK, Calif., Nov. 13, 2017 - Platinum Tools® (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce the new EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool (p/n 100062C). The EXO Crimp Frame® with EZ-RJ45® Die is now shipping with an MSRP of $98.00.
“The new EXO Crimp Tool improves the trim and crimping process of EZ-RJ45 connectors,” explained John Phillips, Platinum Tools, Inc. product manager. “Using this tool with EXO-EX Die™ will also give users the ability to terminate larger Cat6/6A cables with ezEX-RJ45 connectors.”
The new patented EXO Crimp Frame is a RJ45 crimp tool that can terminate multiple sizes of cables and conductors. The crimp frame highlights two interchangeable dies that work with EZ-RJ45 (Cat5e/6) and ezEX-RJ45 (Cat6/6A) connectors. The tool design allows for future upgrades by purchasing a new die.
Additional enhanced features and specifications of the EXO Crimp Frame and Dies include:
- Single cycle crimp and flush trim
- Reversible Die for ambidextrous operation
- Connectors lock into tool for correct positioning during crimp
- Push button lock for easy storage
- Ergonomic comfort grip TPR handles
- EXO-EX Die for crimping ezEX™44 and ezEX™48 connectors
- Terminates larger cables and conductors Cat6 and Cat6A
- EZ-RJ45 Die for crimping EZ-RJ45 Connectors
- Wire sequence for T568A/B
- Enhanced Blade, made of hardened steel for extended life
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.
# # #