D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven system integration software, and AV-iQ, a premier comprehensive AV products database provider, have expanded their collaboration to the benefit of suppliers (manufacturers and distributors), and end-users. Currently, through a direct integration, D-Tools software users and AV-iQ members are able to access this continuously growing library on-demand. The sharing of product details into D-Tools System Integrator preserves data integrity and enables integrators to streamline projects from initial client contract through on-going service.
To help expedite the data input process, now suppliers can simultaneously upload their product information to both the D-Tools and AV-iQ databases in one seamless process, delivering detailed, up-to-date product information and specifications that give low-voltage system integrators the ability to quickly gather product data for use in their client engagements – including accurate proposals and complete detailed system design drawings.
This offering will further help integration companies streamline business processes, improve operating efficiency, and boost bottom-line results, while making the supplier’s database management more streamlined. This new, improved integration provides the industry with the world’s largest aggregated list of products to help streamline project workflows.
Benefits to System Integrators:
- Fully integrated and streamlined assembly of proposals, system designs, and purchase orders
- Direct connection to suppliers for access to real-time dealer-specific pricing through the D-Tools Product Library
- Direct connection to suppliers for access to up-to-date product information (images, specifications, IOs, etc.) through the D-Tools Product Library, saving significant research time and expediting the system design process
- A friction-free and highly efficient sales process – instant proposal and purchase order generation, e-sign capabilities, mobile payment processing
Benefits to AV-iQ and D-Tools Supplier Partners:
- Provides partners’ dealers with a superior proposal and ordering experience that promotes loyalty
- Supports partners’ initiatives to help their dealers “improve and expand their business”
- Benefits from a single point of contact for product data management
- Achieves a larger reach with residential and commercial integrators
- Leverages a combined, robust, and extensive marketing platform
- Gets their products in the hands of more dealers
Currently, AV-iQ and D-Tools have several shared member companies that can benefit greatly from this joint effort, including:
- AVPro Global
- Christie Digital
- Legrand (C2G, Chief, Da-Lite, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Sanus, Vaddio, Wiremold)
- Lowell Manufacturing
- Platinum Tools
- Sharp/NEC Display Solutions
Additional information and free trials of D-Tools Cloud and System Integrator solutions can be obtained by visiting www.d-tools.com.
AV-iQ is the most comprehensive database of AV product information ever assembled and delivers that information with powerful search tools. AV installers, designers, architects, and sales professionals have come to trust AV-iQ as the fastest and best way to begin their projects.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, Inc. is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and installation and service management. Today, nearly 7,000 companies in over 90 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operating efficiency and increased profitability.
Find product updates and related information by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, (925) 270-4102, [email protected]
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, (425) 328-8640, [email protected]
Mark Loftus, AV-iQ, LLC, (612) 991-4110, [email protected]
All products, product names, trademarks, and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.