Batavia, NY—June 2013—Display Development, originator of the Residential Architectural Video System category, has announced a special dealer promotion with the company’s proprietary Smart Cooling System. For a limited time only, dealers who order the avielo optix, optix 120 (3D), optix SuperWide 235, avielo kroma, avielo helios Studio Edition, helios or Display Development HD3 or HD4, are eligible to receive one Smart Cooling System at no charge. The promotion runs through June 30, 2013.
“It’s no secret that projectors require normal room temperature and proper ventilation for best performance and long-term reliability,” said Jim Burns, co-founder and president of Display Development. “The Display Development Smart Cooling System is custom engineered for each specific installation to provide a true architectural integration solution. By offering a safe and extremely reliable cooling system, our dealers avoid the most common reason for system failures and customer complaints, ultimately resulting in higher profits by spending less time addressing these issues.”
For specific program details, current dealers should contact their representative. Prospective dealers interested in learning more about Display Development’s architectural solutions should email the sales team directly:
Benefits of the Display Development Smart Cooling System (SCS)
• Thermal management is the most critical element of reliable projector installations.
• While most projectors are manufactured to be pole-mounted in free space, the SCS allows a true architectural solution with proper concealment.
• Each Display Development Smart Cooling System is engineered to connect directly to the exhaust to ensure the hot air is properly removed from the installation location and both the heat and noise are removed from the listening environment.
• Smart Cooling Systems are thermostatically controlled to maintain an operating
temperature of within 3 degrees of optimum.
• Smart Cooling Systems use large, overcapacity, in-line fans that rotate at lower speeds for whisper-quiet operation, and that can support long duct lengths to provide additional flexibility for unconventional projector placement.
You can also learn more about Display Development on Twitter (@DisplayDev) and on Facebook.