Murideo is proud to present the SEVEN Generator, the next generation in HDMI test and measurement equipment. An approved test device for Dolby Audio™, the SEVEN hosts an unmatched suite of audio and video tests ideal for the video device, display, or repeater manufacturer as well as the consummate video professional. The SEVEN is shipping now with full 4K video capabilities that can be upgraded to 8K in the future (late 2020). This upgrade will include full 48 Gbps speeds, 5, 8, and 10K test patterns, FRL tools, and more.
Murideo is responsible for the SIX-A Analyzer and DPL Labs certified SIX-G Generator Field Test Suite. Popular among the world’s top integrators and calibrators, the success of these products paved the way for the development of the Seven Generator. The SEVEN is the first low-cost alternative HDMI test suite for pre-compliance testing of HDMI 2.x compatible products. A partial list of test tools included is listed below:
- Generator – Hardware to support all test functions and interface for microphone and photo diode. HDMI 2.1 Audio, HDMI 2.0 + Video (full 2.1 in 2020 w/upgrade option)
- Protocol Analyzer – PC Software for inline real-time analysis of all HDMI TX & RX traffic – 5V, CEC, HPD, eARC, SDA, SCL – allows parsing, offline file storage, list view, and waveform views.
- Data Log – Use the real-time clock to analyze the historical activity of the device (Export/import)
- PC Software – for controlling the Seven via a PC
- WebOS – interface so tests can be controlled remotely
- Dolby Vision Support for video calibration with Calman
- Approved Test Device for Dolby Audio
- Audio Test suite – Audio Signal Generator (HDMI, ARC, eARC), A/V Sync (HDMI), Audio Latency (HDMI, ARC, eARC), Video Latency (HDMI, ARC, eARC) – includes pop-click latency test tools.
- HDR Test Tools – HDR, HDR 10, HDR 10+, HLG and more
- Over 1000 Native 10/12 bit video and BT.2020 color gamut test patterns – plus legacy format patterns
- Includes native patterns from Diversified Video Solutions, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Imaging Science Foundation, Professional Video Alliance, Spears &Munsil and more!
- 120 fps video playback
- Upload your own content – Including test patterns, and videos in raw YUV data. As well as audio streams.
- High-speed USB Interface – For fast file uploads
- Onboard 1.5 TB of available highspeed memory
- Compatible with CalMAN & Light Illusion video calibration packages
This device is the ideal solution for display calibration and evaluation. The test suite allows the user to construct a test signal with any video format and any audio format, then execute a test based on your own parameters and allows for reporting.
The impeccable performance in video generation is just the beginning. The SEVEN was designed with advanced audio testing capabilities, including A/V Sync (Lip Sync), Audio Latency, and Dolby Audio. The Audio Suite of tests is available in HDMI Tx, ARC Tx, and eARC Tx. With additional features like tone generation, frequency sweeps, AV Sync measurements, audio latency measurements, this is an audio swiss army knife. The built-in photo-diode sensor and microphone allow you to get real-time sync and latency measurements from HDMI and ARC/eARC.
The SEVEN Generator is listed at $5,999.00 MSRP and includes a free update to HDMI 2.1 Video (hardware update) and DTS test tool suite (firmware update) later this year. To purchase, evaluate or receive more information, please email email@example.com, contact Murideo at 877-886-5112 or visit www.Murideo.com/Seven-G.
Murideo, an AVPro Global Holdings brand, was created to satisfy the need for modern testing tools in the custom A/V market. Through a depth of knowledge brought on from years of experience in the electronics industry, the team at Murideo has brought cutting edge testing equipment to the world that were previously only available to the elite. The philosophy of Murideo is simple, focus on technology, focus on design, and focus on our users. For more information visit www.Murideo.com or call (877) 886-5112.